payeeReference given when creating transactions and payments has some
specific processing rules depending on specifications in the contract.
- It must be unique for every operation, used to ensure exactly-once delivery of a transactional operation from the merchant system.
- Its length and content validation is dependent on whether the
payeeReferenceis sent to the acquirer.
- If you select Option A in the settlement process (Swedbank Pay will
handle the settlement), Swedbank Pay will send the
transaction.numberto the acquirer and the
payeeReferencemust be in the format of characters
- If you select Option B in the settlement process (you will handle the
settlement yourself), Swedbank Pay will send the
payeeReferenceto the acquirer and it will be limited to the format of
string(12)and all characters must be digits.
- If you select Option A in the settlement process (Swedbank Pay will handle the settlement), Swedbank Pay will send the