The Payment Link can be implemented for Card, MobilePay Online, Vipps and Swish payments, using the Redirect platform and seamless view.
When the payer starts the purchase process in your merchant/webshop site, you need to make a POST request towards Swedbank Pay with your purchase information. You receive a Payment Link (same as redirect URL) in response.
- You have to distribute the Payment Link to the customer through your order
system, using channels like e-mail or SMS.
- NOTE: When sending information in e-mail/SMS, it is strongly recommended that you add information about your terms and conditions, including purchase information and price. See recommendations in the next paragraph.
When the payer clicks on the Payment Link, the Swedbank Pay payment page will open, letting the payer enter the payment details (varying depending on payment instrument) in a secure Swedbank Pay hosted environment. When paying with a card and if required, Swedbank Pay will handle 3D-secure verification.
After completion, Swedbank Pay will redirect the browser back to your merchant/webshop site.
- If CallbackURL is set the merchant system will receive a callback from Swedbank Pay, enabling you to make a GET request towards Swedbank Pay with the paymentID received in the first step, which will return the purchase result.
When you as a merchant sends an e-mail or SMS to the payer about the Payment Link, it is recommended to include contextual information that helps the payer understand what will happen when clicking on the Payment Link. We recommend that you include following information:
- The name of the merchant/shop that initiates the payment
- An understandable product description, describing what kind of service the payer will pay for.
- Some order-id (or similar) that exists in the merchant’s order system.
- The price and currency.
- Details about shipping method and expected delivery (if physical goods will be sent to the payer).
- Directions to (a link to a page) the merchant’s terms and conditions (such as return policy) and information of how the payer can contact the merchant.
- Details informing the payer that Terms & Conditions are considered as accepted and signed when clicking on the Payment Link.
We recommend that you send an e-mail or SMS confirmation with a receipt to the payer when the payment has been fulfilled.
The API-requests depend on which payment instrument you are using when
implementing the Payment Link scenario, see purchase flow. One-phase payment
instruments will not implement capture or cancellation. The options available
when creating a payment with operation set to
Purchase are listed below. The
general REST based API model is described WHEREEEEE?
When clicking the payment link, the payer will be directed to a payment page similar to the examples below, where payment information can be entered.